Sunday, December 26, 2010

in the silence like this ...
all bind tightly all about you,

and I feel flattered when your eyes glared towards me

I dont know what happened to my heart ...

I may be excessive, I'm sorry ....
but honestly I'm glad to see you ...,

I feel happy when reminded of your smile ....
I really want to be the owner of those eyes ...

Can you find me when I feel alone?
like right now?

you are far away and perhaps never to touch me ....
Can a little while I lean on your shoulders?

just a minute .....
for I feel sure ....,

that you were there for me ...
for a moment let me see your smile, so I feel peace because you were at my side .

I dont know what happened ...
but I think, and I think this is the second start I need you ...

hold my hand tightly ....
and do not go away from me ....
I want you to stay here to accompany my laughter and my tears ....


No comments:

Post a Comment